With so many available these days, it is wise to have a brand you can recognise. The The Strokes - Is This It? - Art Vinyl Play & Display Gift Pack with Black Flip Frame, Vinyl Record & CD Album is certainly that and will be a superb purchase. For this great price, the The Strokes - Is This It? - Art Vinyl Play & Display Gift Pack with Black Flip Frame, Vinyl Record & CD Album is widely respected and is always a regular choice for many people.
- This Art Vinyl Gift Pack contains Is This It? by The Strokes, on vinyl LP & CD, framed in an individual white Art Vinyl Play & Display record frame.
- Art Vinyl is the original way to display your favourite vinyl record cover art.
- Play & Display Flip Frames are designed to hold and display your record in its sleeve, while the frame's quick release mechanism means you can play and display different records easily without having to move the frame or take it off the wall.
- A unique and versatile interior design concept from Art Vinyl which is guaranteed to impress all fans of music, art or design.
- The album frame is also suitable for all 12" Records, including double and triple albums. The vinyl record and CD supplied in this gift pack are unplayed and in brand new, mint condition.
The Strokes' debut LP Is This It? features a controversial sleeve shot by photographer Colin Lane. Reminiscent of the daring works of Helmut Newton and Guy Bordin, the cover has been cited as one of the greatest album covers of all time. Have this great cover art on your wall whilst also enjoying the music of the naughty New York five-piece.
Art Vinyl is the original way to display your favourite vinyl records; perfect for music or art enthusiasts and those with an eye for stylish interior design. This sleek framing solution for record cover art can hold a LP or 12" single in its sleeve and you can change your display or play your record whenever you wish to. The unique Play & Display Flip Frame design will ensure that records of any thickness will look great on the wall in your home. The record frame also has a unique quick release system, allowing you to instantly change your album cover display as often as you like, without having to move the frame or take it off the wall. Simply press the easy release catch at the top and it hinges open. On the back plate of the frame, soft pads at each corner ensure that the frame is held securely against the wall.