With so many on offer today, it is good to have a name you can trust. The Traditional Wooden Mantel Clock with Mahogany Case High Quality Quartz Movement is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition. For this reduced price, the Traditional Wooden Mantel Clock with Mahogany Case High Quality Quartz Movement comes widely respected and is a popular choice amongst most people.
- A classic mahogany mantel clock in a traditional English Style
- Fitted with a fine battery quartz movement for accurate timekeeping and never winding
- With a white face, black roman numerals, outer dial marking the passing of the minutes, and traditional spade hands
- Height 20.8cm x 16.7cm x 8.2cm 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Buy with confidence from a reputable Clockmaker.
A clock on the mantle piece is something very traditional and very British. These clocks styled from the antique clocks from the late Edwardian up to the Art Deco period represent a real fusion of modern battery powered high quality quartz movements with the style of a mechanical era. The look like a traditional 8-day mantle clock but you never have to wind them. An ideal present, or to grace your own home.
Choosing a clock is like choosing a watch, if the very cheapest is bought then no one expects it to last or to keep good time. At the same time you can spend hundreds or even a thousand pounds on a watch. Woodford clocks represent the wise choice for the clock buyer. Woodford is a reputable clock company, that uses only high quality mechanisms and movements and houses them in a real mahogany case for a really classic look. You can purchase with confidence that you are buying a quality clock from a maker who you can trust.