With so many on offer recently, it is great to have a brand you can recognise. The Vivobarefoot Men's Off Road Hi Men Dark Brown Hiking Boot VB220017LDBR 12 UK, 46 EU is certainly that and will be a excellent acquisition. For this great price, the Vivobarefoot Men's Off Road Hi Men Dark Brown Hiking Boot VB220017LDBR 12 UK, 46 EU is widely respected and is always a regular choice with lots of people.
- 2.5mm Base, 4mm Lugg Height - This makes the shoe extremely shallow in height, meaning you are extremely close to the ground, with deep lugs for superb traction.
- EVA Insole - helps to keep the shoe extremely low profile but also gives a tiny bit of cushioning with the EVA.
- Ultra Thin Puncture Resistant Sole - Very important when running over rugged terrain and sharp rocks. Because the sole is thin you need confirmation that the sole will last and be durable.
- Lugged Rubber Outsole - These multidirectional lugs helps maximize grip, also comes with a puncture-resistant layer that maximizes protection
- Hydrophobic Mesh Upper - Water resistant upper which helps you ward off the elements, keeping you comfortable.
MINIMALIST/BAREFOOT With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece. No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities. Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis.