With so many on offer right now, it is wise to have a make you can trust. The Motu Microbook is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. For this great price, the Motu Microbook comes highly recommended and is always a regular choice amongst most people.
- 4-input, 2-output bus-powered "plug-and-play" USB audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- 4 x 8 physical input/output channels.
- 10-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with live computer tracks.
- Pre-amp equipped mic input with Precision Digital TrimTM, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad.
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim/Stereo line level analog input
The MicroBook turns your Mac or PC computer into a personal 4x2 recording studio with all the audio I/O and mixing you need for professional-quality recording and playback.
Plug in your mic, guitar and keyboard (or other instrument) and record up to four inputs simultaneously. You can even connect your iPod for rehearsing or sampling. Mix your tracks with on-screen CueMix FX software and apply DSP-powered effects such as multi-band EQ and compression.
With professional analog stereo outputs, digital output, and stereo-mini output jacks for both headphones and desktop speakers, you can monitor your live audio and recorded tracks any way you like.
Edit and finalize your recording with the included AudioDesk software.
From initial inspiration to polished track, the MicroBook gets you there with broad compatibility, bus-powered convenience, and professional quality.