With so many available today, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The Philips HF3470 Wake Up Light Alarm Clock With LCD Display And Digital FM Radio is certainly that and will be a excellent buy. For this price, the Philips HF3470 Wake Up Light Alarm Clock With LCD Display And Digital FM Radio comes widely recommended and is a popular choice for lots of people.
- Philips Wake-up light gradually wakes you up by positively affecting your energy hormones, preparing your body to awake and makes waking up a more pleasant experience
- The Wake-up Light start producing light from 30 minutes before your set wake-up time. The light gradually brightens, like the sun rising
- At your set wake-up time, you will hear a bird singing or a friendly beep, which starts out quietly and then gradually increasing the sound, ensuring you're never rudely awakened
- You can select your preferred light intensity, which can be set up to 250 LUX, ensuring you can wake up to the light intensity that suits your personal preference best
- Built-in digital FM radio wakes you to your favourite songs or news station, it will gently start playing your selected radio station on the set time and then gradually increasing to the volume level you selected
The Wake-up Light uses a unique combination of light and sound to wake you up in a gentle and natural way so you are ready for the day ahead. From now on, waking up will be a pleasant experience.
Light wakes you gradually
Light gradually increases in 30 minutes before your set wake up time. Light falls on your eyes and increases the level of energy in your body, gently preparing your body to wake up. This makes waking up a more pleasant feeling.
250 lux light intensity
The sensitivity to light differs a lot per person. In general, when using a higher light intensity a person needs less time to become fully awake. The light intensity of the Wake-up light can be set up to 250 lux. This makes sure you can wake up to the light intensity that suits your personal preference best.
2 natural wake-up sounds
At your set wake-up time, you will start hearing a natural sound or the selected radio station. It starts out quietly and takes a minute and a half to reach the volume level you selected. There are two sounds you can choose from: morning birds and a beeping sound. The gradually increasing sound will make the wake up process even more pleasant, ensuring you're never rudely awakened.
The 20 different brightness settings allow you to use the product as a bedside lamp.